Дневник Шестеро Михаила
Aug. 26th, 2014
03:16 pm - Hospitality Networks
- Servas.org An international, non-governmental, multicultural peace association run by volunteers in over 100 countries.
- CouchSurfing.com - Probably the biggest hospitality network of this type, with an amazingly large global membership
- Tripping.com - A new hospitality network based on cultural exchange.
- Bewelcome.org - Another, newer hospitality network.
- Crazyguyonabike' own list of private houses offering no-fee hospitality to touring cyclists
- CAC, the hospitality branch of Cyclo-Camping International, Association of bicycle travelers. The CAC website is in English, Spanish, and French.
- Casas de Ciclistas in Latin America - the famous Latin hospitality houses for touring cyclists.
- Rural Hospitality Exchange
- ''Dachgeber'' Association Germany - a hospitality network for touring cyclists in Germany. Since it comes as a booklet, an advance order of it is needed.
- ''Dachgeber'' Association Austria the same for Austria, as well in German. Advance order needed.
- ''Velodach'' Association Switzerland - the same for Switzerland, in German, French and Italian. Advance order needed.
- U.K. Cyclist's Hospitality Directory - the same for Great Britain. Advance order needed.
List from: https://www.warmshowers.org
, see also: https://dachgeber.de
PS Useful inforation for Hitchhickers: http://www.hitchbase.com.